Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale 25  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jeremy Levy
About Me 
Profile Created :10/21/2005 8:05 PM
Total Posts : 811
Interests : Photography
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.jlevymusic.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jeremy Levy

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Macbook Pro touch bar and Finale?
It works much better pre Finale 2014. Whatever they did to the screen drawing to allow for pinch to zoom, it made plain scrolling around really inaccurate. Using Finale 2011 on my Retina Macbook Pro,...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jeremy Levy
10/28/2016 4:33 PM
 Macbook Pro touch bar and Finale?
I would expect a macro program like Keyboard Maestro to implement the touch bar first. Honestly, Finale has bigger fish to fry.
10/27/2016 10:55 PM
 Dorico available Oct 19
I'll chime in as a beta tester for Dorico. First of all, the list contained a lot of professionals in the field. You shouldn't assume that it was all fanboys, whatever that means. 2nd, understand...
10/22/2016 6:08 PM

Microsoft Mouse w/ Fin 25
I can't seem to get any of the extra buttons on my Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000 to work on Finale 25. I'm on El Capitan, so I'm using the USB Overdrive app to set all my buttons. The only ones that...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Jeremy Levy
10/19/2016 4:36 PM
 Dorico available Oct 19
Michel, Therein lies the problem with music notation and music technology. I talked to Daniel about this in detail last year. Their goal is to try to hit a happy middle point between Sibelius'...
10/18/2016 5:17 PM