Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : saxsolos
About Me 
Profile Created :4/27/2009 10:05 PM
Total Posts : 90
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :saxsolos@gmail.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to saxsolos

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 I keep losing my authorization 2015
Tech support was of great help. Basically, you create another admin user, log into that account, register Finale, then unregister it. Then go back to your original log in and register with your...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!saxsolos
12/6/2016 11:42 PM

I keep losing my authorization 2015
I have contacted support with this issue and they have always been very helpful. I am wondering if anyone else has lost their authorization out of the clear blue. I first thought it was windows...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

saxsolos
12/5/2016 11:06 PM
 Where to find document styles or libraries with better looking chords
I would use the JazzCord library. It seems to have a lot more than the Jazztext library and the playback is better for a lot of the chords.
11/16/2016 3:21 PM
 Finale 25 authorization - again??
Windows 10 Anniversary did the same thing to me and knocked out my EWI editor. MM support was great and got me back up and running. The latest version of Windows has reported bugs, but the biggest...
10/15/2016 1:53 PM
 Finale v25 is here!
I tried to purchase it, but none of my credit cards would work. I am looking forward to a couple of features in the new version. So I will try the 30 day free trial. So who do we inform that their...
8/16/2016 8:44 PM