Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : JustinP
About Me 
Profile Created :3/6/2009 10:47 AM
Total Posts : 822
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to JustinP

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 audio engine failed to load…please restart Finale (any thoughts from anyone?)
What type of audio hardware do you use with your computer? If none, do you have any sound recording or routing applications open when you try to launch Finale?...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!JustinP
11/9/2013 11:51 PM
 audio engine failed to load…please restart Finale (any thoughts from anyone?)
It's not Bluetooth, it's most likely an audio device that's causing problems that's connected via Bluetooth. I'm typing this from my wireless keyboard and trackpad....
11/9/2013 11:50 PM
 Finale 2014 is a nightmare. Most disappointing update in a long time
Sorry to see you're having some issues, the slow behavior is not normal and not the experience we encountered internally nor in extensive beta testing, same for the crashes. Have you been in touch...
11/9/2013 11:47 PM
 HP Preferences
You can customize HP preferences, save the changes as a new set, and that will be available in all files. If you open a file that has customized HP Preferences, you can go into Preferences > Human...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!JustinP
11/6/2013 12:30 AM
 2014 - Finally!
Just about everything will make the trip back to 2012 (obviously new features get converted to something 2012 understands). Go into the mixer in 2014, solo some staves, then convert back to 2012....
11/5/2013 11:54 PM