Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Intonation Tollerance  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : foo
About Me 
Profile Created :8/15/2009 7:29 PM
Total Posts : 9
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to foo

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Are More Sight Reading Method Books On the Way?
Hello, So I've nearly finished the existing Vocal/General method books in the SmartMusic Catalog. Will Volume 2 of these methods be appearing any time soon? I'm ready to move on! Meanwhile I'm...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

foo
5/14/2012 9:50 AM
 Request: Help me sing and play in tune
Or if it's too much trouble to implement settable pitch float limits, even a check box to disallow it would be helpful. Even if variable intonation tolerance wasn't available.
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!foo
3/3/2012 7:27 AM
Ok, I'd like to try and convince you teachers that this would be helpful. Consider your students who play out of tune. Maybe they're good enough to get by in SmartMusic because SmartMusic lets the...
3/3/2012 7:26 AM
 Intonation Tollerance
One more thought about this. It would also be useful to be able to turn off the way the pitch floats if the average pitch is sharp or flat. If my intonation tolerance is 25 cents, I'd like it to be...
2/29/2012 10:32 AM

Here's some features that would help me. * Intonation tolerance (already requested by self and others) * Please let me choose the voice for MY part in the exercises when I turn that on. It would be...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

foo
2/29/2012 10:25 AM