Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Playback Lockup  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Samuel Fritz
About Me 
Profile Created :10/27/2004 7:30 AM
Total Posts : 79
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Samuel Fritz

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Audition possibilities???
I have used this myself to run a district-wide honor band audition for Junior High students. I have also helped to administer 6 nation-wide auditions using SmartMusic and Impact, including those...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!Samuel Fritz
3/30/2009 1:01 PM
 help w/ smart music
When you launch SmartMusic, watch the Quick Start Videos, they can give you detailed help on every aspect of SmartMusic. My guess is that he is supposed to be working in his beginning band book....
2/2/2007 6:31 PM
 Smart Music Effectiveness Assessment
I have done no formal studies, but I can send you some great recordings of a sixth grade clarinet player in her third week of playing. That example alone should speak for the value of using...
9/19/2006 7:03 AM

Playback Lockup
I was presenting at a school when I was demonstrating an example from Essential Elements 2000 Book 1, when the accompaniment just locked up and played a single continuous note. I had to click "done"...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Samuel Fritz
4/3/2005 8:20 AM

8.5 recording problems
Hi everyone, I had a problem the other day with the recording feature on 8.5 (mac). When I previewed my recording of LaBamba (Accent on Achievement Book 1) at a clinic, the playback was leaving...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Samuel Fritz
4/3/2005 8:18 AM