Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Russk
About Me 
Profile Created :8/5/2009 12:28 PM
Total Posts : 44
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Russk

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Oops - Took advantage of the $99 V25.1 upgrade BUT!?!?!?
Hello folks, Need some advice - thanks in advance. I've got a 13" mid-2014 MBP - Running Mavericks 10.9.5 2.8GHz Intel Core i5 - 8MGB 1600 DDR3 I've been using Finale 2014.5 , - there have been some...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Russk
11/28/2016 10:57 PM

Recommendation for a small (2-3 octave) USB midi controller
Greetings all, For several years I used an M-Audio O2 2 octave keyboard as a means to input USB into Finale. In a much older Laptop I even used to take it on airplanes and not need to plug it in as...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Russk
10/6/2016 10:34 AM
 Selecting individual notes in a measure to change noteheads
Hi Vaughan, I started a new thread called " I've lost my default plug-ins!" Those folks helped me restore my plug-ins and learn where they actually are on my MBP. Above on this thread "In the Special...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Russk
9/20/2015 5:59 PM
 Selecting individual notes in a measure to change noteheads
Charles, I have been able to correct the problem through others on the Forum.. It's a matter of WHERE you place the plug-ins folder and I went to the wrong place. After proper direction and a reboot...
9/20/2015 12:48 PM
 I've lost my default plug-ins!
OCTO - Upon rebooting Finale - it appears that the plug-ins menu choices have returned - even without double clicking on the JWchange.bundle! I'll play with it for a while.. For now - you're a...
9/20/2015 5:50 AM