Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Bart Visser
About Me 
Profile Created :12/8/1999 8:46 AM
Total Posts : 90
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Bart Visser

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Adjust Baselines bug?
Thanks Peter, that's the dialog box that's causing me troubles. I experience this behavior on different Macs with different files (both 'fresh' and finished scores). Anyone else seeing this? Bart...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Bart Visser
7/8/2014 3:11 AM

Adjust Baselines bug?
Hi, When using the adjust baselines-dialog (Lyrics menu), there seems to be a bug: setting a value for an adjustment on a certain staff system, all other staff systems are effected. Steps: 1. Put in...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Bart Visser
7/7/2014 10:16 AM
 Finale SongBook is now available!
Really happy that I'm now able to use normal Finale-files on my iPad. Converting to PDF wasn't that big a deal, but this is far more convenient. I was happy to find out that you can create your own...
6/4/2012 1:34 PM
 keyboard shortcuts for tools
On Mac you have a main tool pallet and a master tool pallet (on Windows just the main tool pallet if I remember correctly). To show the main tool pallet: cmnd-T To show the master tool pallet:...
4/29/2009 2:31 AM
 Page Setup
But you can use AppleScript: (Copy in a new script and save, it processes a folder of files). Hope this helps. Bart Visser --- property Finale : "Finale 2009" -- Change to your Finale-version tell...
FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED!Bart Visser
2/20/2009 5:09 AM