Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > No public available SDK for plugin-development  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : jange
About Me 
Profile Created :10/11/2013 7:12 AM
Total Posts : 53
Interests : Elbsound.studio
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : https://elbsound.studio
Private Message : Send a Private Message to jange

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Demos of new Finale plug-ins (update of Music Font Comparison to v2.0)
I have updated the Finale Music Font Comparison to v2.0 . It now includes 50 new music font families (200 in total), a new contemporary notation example, improved engraving and rendering quality and...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!jange
12/23/2016 8:23 AM
 Articulation positioning
It has to do with how the glyph is placed in the font. If it goes below the baseline, then it can cross the staff lines. And in this case it is below the baseline. See attached screenshot (horizontal...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!jange
12/15/2016 3:30 AM
 Change in Forum Location
I will not be moving either (although I am mostly active on Facebook anyway) if the new forum remains that way. That's why I made some suggestions what needs to be improved. Jan
12/2/2016 1:44 PM
 Change in Forum Location
Just to make sure that everybody got it right: - they are not deleting this forum, so all threads will still be there -> they are just locking it, so no new threads can be added - they are not...
12/2/2016 11:35 AM
 These forums to close
I like the Facebook Finale Powerusers group. It's not impossible to attach Finale files, but you have to do it via an external link (for example with dropbox.com). I have attached Finale documents...
12/2/2016 5:06 AM