Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Using the forum  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : DAS
About Me 
Profile Created :1/9/2013 4:19 PM
Total Posts : 9
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to DAS

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Accessing the Finale Manual and issues with text boxes
Zuill, Thanks so much for your help. I had tried for over 2 hours to find an answer and sixty seconds after reading your answer I knew what to do.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!DAS
1/14/2016 9:49 PM

Accessing the Finale Manual and issues with text boxes
THREE QUESTIONS 1. How do you access Finale 2011 offline and restore to online access? My written instructions say at first "go to Edit and click on preferences." My version does not have Preferences...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

DAS
1/14/2016 7:25 PM

(No Subject)
THREE QUESTIONS 1. How do you access Finale 2011 offline and restore to online access? My written instructions say at first "go to Edit and click on preferences." My version does not have Preferences...

DAS
1/14/2016 7:15 PM

My question submitted yesterday
Yesterday I sent a very hastily written letter to the forum. unfortunately I did not proofread it adequately before hitting SUBMIT. I then wrote a second letter where I cleaned up all my mistakes. I...

DAS
12/5/2015 10:40 AM
 Using the forum
Peter: I haven't looked it up, but I feel confident that "doubly" is a very good and useful word. Thanks for checking up on me; I have figured out what the problem was. Several tried to help me find...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!DAS
9/10/2015 12:55 PM