Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Playlist disappear  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Seth Adams
About Me 
Profile Created :5/21/2012 11:57 AM
Total Posts : 21
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Seth Adams

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

MakeMusic joins Peaksware
Yesterday MakeMusic announced that it will join Peaksware, the umbrella company owned by LaunchEquity Partners, the investment company that took MakeMusic private in 2013. You can learn more about...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Seth Adams
8/7/2014 10:45 AM
 My uploaded Finale files disappear
Bacchus Music, Thanks for posting. There are a lot of elements that could be contributing in this particular issue (the way your computers are configured for student use, the way you are sharing the...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!Seth Adams
4/1/2014 9:14 AM
 SM microphones
Mr. P, Thanks for posting. SmartMusic microphones are required for technical assistance from our support staff; this is unchanged from previous versions of the software. However, SmartMusic will not...
9/18/2013 8:46 AM
 Playlists Vanished After Upgrade
Ronuts, Thanks for posting. Our support team will definitely want to look into the issue you are having. Our forums are not monitored for technical issues, so the best way to get an answer quickly is...
8/25/2013 2:48 PM
 Playlist disappear
Rudiger, Thanks for posting. That is definitely not typical behavior. I would recommend contacting our Support team to find out what might be causing the issue. You can submit a support case here,...
8/24/2013 11:54 AM