Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Tabalature in wrong octave  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : migman
About Me 
Profile Created :4/20/2000 6:50 AM
Total Posts : 2432
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :migman62@gmail.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to migman

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Speedy edit qwerty add note key cmd?
Or, you could get a full Mac keyboard with 10-key pad for Finale (or what ever else you like), which is what I did.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!migman
10/12/2011 11:16 AM
 Page format and redefine pages: is this the correct way?
I think there's been a bit of confusion on this topic. CCMP, the thing you are looking for is Page Layout>Page Size. If you make your changes there and hit the OK button, they will apply right away...
10/12/2011 11:13 AM
 initial upbeat
I call it a measure, but terminology is ever-changing, and regional. For example, in the USA, I never heard of a hemi-demi-semi quaver or the key of Fa#, but that doesn't mean I never used them.
9/9/2011 11:37 AM
 Exporting music scores to Word
You should make the Finale page size something that fits within the Word document's margins. For example, if your Word page is 8.5x11, and your margins are 1/2" on all sides, the Finale page should...
9/9/2011 10:38 AM
 This over that
If you're only worried about how it looks, as opposed to how it plays back or transposes, an you can make a suffix that looks like this: /D7. The advantage is that you can have everything in one...
8/22/2011 3:21 AM