Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : kjmuse
About Me 
Profile Created :4/30/2002 8:18 AM
Total Posts : 12
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to kjmuse

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Tremolo slashes not printing
Thanks for the info, Ephraim, I will check into this solution! I hate to be a naysayer, especially with how much I depend on Finale, but how does the company know about this problem for 2 years and...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!kjmuse
6/7/2005 4:19 PM
I tried the .ps work-around, but this only works if you print from Preview. So that means that I can't share this file with other users who don't have Preview. Had a frustrating call with Finale Tech...
6/1/2005 6:00 PM
Thank God someone else has this issue. It's very strange...at the printer where I have scores printed, if they use one particular printer, the problem doesn't happen. I will try the workaround, and...
6/1/2005 3:41 PM

Help --- Transfer Sibelius file to .XML (Dolet for Sibelius needed)
Hi Everyone, I need to open a Sibelius file in Finale. I don't have Sibelius or the plug in necessary, Dolet for Sibelius. If you understand what I'm writing, then you know that I need the Sibelius...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

kjmuse
3/24/2005 3:14 PM
 using metatool, double click weirdness
Thanks guys. I have set my mouse double click to fastest and it still happens. I guess I just have to either "wait" or "move." I wonder if this is the same thing that is causing the page to move two...
2/4/2005 3:26 PM