Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Ebony Ivory
About Me 
Profile Created :12/16/2005 5:29 AM
Total Posts : 4594
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Ebony Ivory

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Change in Forum Location
Of all the forums (fora?!) I use on the web, I actually like this one the best. And (apart from the people, their knowledge and the subject matter), I actually mean - the forum itself: its format,...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Ebony Ivory
12/28/2016 8:17 AM
 OT In Light of removed feature (s)
Good point John - I don't know the equivalent Mac trick, though it can only be a preference file stashed somewhere. Slightly off topic, I don't have the Mac version of Finale, though I do run Finale...
12/22/2016 4:22 PM
Hi John, I'd initially forgotten that I tried X2 a few months back. But all I had to do to re-enable the trial, is search the Windows registry for "Musitek", and then delete the key. On re-running...
12/22/2016 8:49 AM
Regarding my previous post, I just got the demo working by using RegEdit to delete the "Musitek" key. I am now listening to some lamentable attempts at scanning and playing some VERY clean scores. By...
12/22/2016 6:45 AM
 SmartScore X2 vs PhotoScore
Haha! That was fixed easily enough: just went into RegEdit, and deleted the "Musitek" key. Then the demo started OK. Brian
12/22/2016 6:43 AM