Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Dorico review: first 10 minutes.  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : nordensten
About Me 
Profile Created :7/21/2000 12:00 AM
Total Posts : 419
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to nordensten

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Vienna Ensemble/Finale 25 still a problem
VSL, by default, uses CC1 to navigate vertically in matrices (matrixes) in VIP.. In certain scenarios CC1 (in Finale post v 2012) will interfere with CC11 (and CC7). Most of those issues can be...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!nordensten
12/23/2016 4:51 PM
 Vienna Ensemble/Finale 25 still a problem
I've recently terminated 3 or 4 year long campaign trying to convince makemusic that post finale 2012 there are serious trouble with CC1. I've documented it and it has also been confirmed by Vsl. One...
12/22/2016 5:05 PM
 Change in Forum Location
Fellow Finalists...: voicing your concerns on this forum has no impact... you should try Twitter!! Peaksware will be on the case immediately...
12/19/2016 5:14 PM
 Dorico review: first 10 minutes.
Yes, Steinberg is stuck in the dark ages when it comes to customer success :) but (seriously) if you own both Sibelius, Finale and Notion you can crossgrade 3 times...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!nordensten
12/8/2016 6:22 PM
 Trouble with Human Playback staccati
The problem with custom techniques surfaces when you intermingle them with techniques that HP understands/generates natively. Also, one cannot define Articulations as triggers for Instrument...
12/6/2016 4:12 AM