Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Biggest most important bug  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : CraigP
About Me 
Profile Created :4/24/2013 2:48 PM
Total Posts : 313
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to CraigP

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 copy pasting chord changes to drums and percussion staves
Yes, this is something I have trying to point out to anybody who will listen. Chromatic transposition isn't suitable for most harmonizing. Diatonic can get a little closer, but the problem is that...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!CraigP
12/21/2016 3:39 PM
 Play 2nd X only
I struggled with this for years. The solution I use works great, but is a little unconventional. I use the expressions to transpose the pitch out of range for the passes where I don't want to hear...
Yesterday 8:20 AM
 Banned from forum?
Send me $25 and I'll put in a good word to get you reinstated. (Once my IP address is working.)
12/16/2016 2:06 PM
 Change in Forum Location
I have a dumb question. If Finale didn't want to keep using the old forum, which has plenty of limitations of its own, why didn't they simply choose a modern software solution that is actually...
12/13/2016 11:26 PM
Like others, I was surprised that I didn't see anything on the forum or an email announcing this update. My automatic update did present it to me. Despite the issues raised above, I believe we should...
12/12/2016 7:07 PM