Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Writer of Music
About Me 
Profile Created :8/12/2011 6:21 AM
Total Posts : 848
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Writer of Music

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Why are some annoyances (still) not fixed?
Because, mr. Halloran, the app is written with the same code for you as for me. That's why these annoyances are the same for you as for me and everyone else. Once again, for all who are evidently...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Writer of Music
1/1/2017 10:14 AM
But I'm not speaking about bugs here, Dr. Wiggy and I'm not 'ranting' or 'fulminating' against anything. I'm speaking about the inconsistencies and incongruences in the application, the way it...
12/29/2016 12:30 PM
Absolutely, but it is of no use when all the reports come from one person only. And that's why I hoped to rally some fellow users here to also start reporting these issues to MakeMusic.
12/29/2016 4:27 AM
I did report a number of these annoyances to MakeMusic without any result. That's why I reported them here and asked all of you why these annoyances remain in Finale. So, is there not much else to...
12/28/2016 5:26 PM
Must I remind you that you were the one who told me to "get a job"? Have you read the other thread (about slurs)? I ask questions, serious questions about issues with Finale. Perhaps not HUMONGOUS ,...
12/28/2016 2:45 PM