Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Ed Cupman
About Me 
Profile Created :4/21/2003 11:39 AM
Total Posts : 97
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :edcupman@me.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Ed Cupman

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

How I work with triplets of all sorts.
I used to be driven crazy trying to remember how to enter strange triplet configurations until I finally just made a Finale file of all the triplet configurations I could think of and whenever I need...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Ed Cupman
12/29/2016 12:28 PM

When form closes where will finale friends go?
I've been worrying about losing this forum. Over the years it is been invaluable resource for me. Any suggestions on where we were going to meet up when all is said and done?

Ed Cupman
Today 2:24 PM

transcription job
I know someone who is looking to find a transcriber to copy a live piano performance. the recording are very good quality. This would be a major endeavor. Let me know if anyone is interested. ED...

Ed Cupman
12/14/2016 1:47 PM
 Change in Forum Location
I am angry and frustrated that this forum would even be considered for termination. What in the world is makemusic thinking? I find this forum to be unbelievably valuable and I'm shocked that it is...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Ed Cupman
12/4/2016 3:47 PM

How do I change entire score from quarter notes to eight note?
I need to make the entire score with note values that are half the value of the written notes. Is this possible and also to shift the barlines to correctly reflect this? Thanks Ed

Ed Cupman
11/24/2016 12:28 PM