Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Ward Baxter
About Me 
Profile Created :10/20/1999 5:11 PM
Total Posts : 280
Interests : Engraver, Arranger, Composer, Woodwind Performance (apparently, music is my life)
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :ward@wardbaxter.com
Personal Homepage : http://www.wardbaxter.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Ward Baxter

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Font Annotation in v25 (probably 2014 too)
Thanks, Michael. I will PM you. Just so it's here if anyone else is searching, to answer your question about prefs, yes. I tried arbitrarily setting the location and going with the default...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Ward Baxter
8/17/2016 9:01 PM
Thanks Michael, already tried that. I did it for the User folder as well, along with updating the MacSymbolFonts.txt file. We have 6 licenses for Finale 2014.5 that this same issue is occurring on....
8/17/2016 5:36 PM
I should also add that when I switched default fonts to make sure it was a font annotation issue with Partita, that Vienna was not available in my font list. In fact, all of the V fonts aren't there....
8/17/2016 3:58 PM

2012 and earlier files are opening with articulations and slurs offset too far vertically in the Partita font. The 2012 font annotation file for Partita is incompatible with v25. This appears to be...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Ward Baxter
8/17/2016 3:44 PM
 reverse, unattached tie
Mike, we need to do this all the time in hymns with 3, 4, and even 5 endings which often don't follow nice little rules about where the measures appear in a given staff. What we generally do is...
5/2/2016 3:38 PM