Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : iandberg
About Me 
Profile Created :9/24/2004 10:02 PM
Total Posts : 12
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to iandberg

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Fin07 Thoughts and comments
ah -you're right. Forget that whole rant. Still, it seemed to happen by itself. I was going merrily along my routine when Seville popped in for some reason. Problem with some of these bugs is that...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!iandberg
12/4/2006 2:30 AM
Ah, I get what you're saying. I never use Seville, so I wasn't familiar with its appearance. Sure enough, it's displaying something other than what the options say. see pic: (pic is showing the...
12/3/2006 9:20 PM
The library I imported was one I created for this project. And because the time sig appears to say 2fr. and 4fr. suggests it's some underlying code we're not supposed to see. Like the result I got...
12/3/2006 8:23 PM

I recently used Fin07 for a film project and have to say, the linked parts feature was an amazing convenience. The combination of that and my new Intel Mac Mini made the job of prepping 40+ cues for...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

iandberg
12/3/2006 2:38 PM
 Bugs, rants, suggestions- Fin2005
Sorry! did the previous post backwards..... Thanks! Kind of a finger-stretch for something I'd use a lot. I'd make my own macro with another key-combo instead, using arrow keys or something....
10/10/2004 12:05 PM