Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Finale crashes when I change clef  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : TechSupport
About Me 
Profile Created :12/30/1998 3:23 AM
Total Posts : 432
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.finalemusic.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to TechSupport

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Is anyone having MIDI Interface problems with 2004?
To test if your MIDI interface is detected, go to the Hard drive>>Applications>>Utilities>>Audio MIDI setup. Does your MIDI interface show up as an icon in the MIDI devices window? Is it greyed out...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!TechSupport
1/26/2004 3:32 PM
 Finale 2004 is worthless
I would also like to point out that in all our beta and internal testing of Finale Mac 2004, I'm not aware of any kernel crashes, and have yet to receive a phone call or email from a finale 2004 user...
1/26/2004 12:36 PM
 Latency
Hello, Please write directly to macsupport@makemusic.com for direct personal support. The soundfont will give more of a delay because it is a much larger soundfont than what the default Quicktime...
1/26/2004 11:20 AM
 Finale 2004 is worthless
As already mentioned in other threads, please write to us directly at macsupport@makemusic.com if you are experiencing crashes or problems with Finale. Only when we are notified of these issues...
1/26/2004 11:14 AM
 2004-Are you really happy?
While we do monitor these forums periodically, please write directly to macsupport@makemusic.com or call (952)937-9703 for any problems or sluggishness you have with Finale 2004 for OS X. Calling or...
1/26/2004 11:09 AM