Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > music books available in library but just come up as a description  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Paul Hatton
About Me 
Profile Created :2/10/2010 3:59 PM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Paul Hatton

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Copy manual adjustments from one part to another?
I appreciate the replies, thank you. Maybe I'll just have to write my own plugin. :)
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Paul Hatton
2/24/2015 3:51 PM

Copy manual adjustments from one part to another?
Is there a way to copy manual expression adjustments on parts from one part to another? The parts are linked to the score. In this example, I have separate Horn 1 and Horn 2 parts. Same layout,...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Paul Hatton
2/19/2015 2:13 PM
 music books available in library but just come up as a description
Sounds like those are accompaniment only. Not all titles show the music on screen. The ones that show music on screen will have a green check next to the list in the search results.
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!Paul Hatton
11/6/2012 9:14 PM

Can I make a custom SmartMusic assessment duet/trio that shows all parts?
I'd like to make a custom small ensemble (duet/trio) assessment file that shows all the parts on screen. The built-in small ensemble pieces already do this (i.e. Rubank) and the student can choose...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Paul Hatton
11/6/2012 4:07 PM
 Customize Smartmusic Library Assignments
Can different sections of a custom full ensemble assessment be assigned? The "ready built" pieces come that way (as "Assignment 1", "Assignment 2", etc.) for full band music, but I would like to do...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!Paul Hatton
2/10/2010 4:05 PM