Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > GREY - the new 'go to' colour  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : jlrathbone
About Me 
Profile Created :8/19/2002 9:01 PM
Total Posts : 65
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to jlrathbone

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 GREY - the new 'go to' colour
Actually - I couldn't find the JW prefs file. Only a "Finale 2014.5 Preferences" file, which I did try removing - made no difference. (TGTools Prefs was there, but no JWTools...) The nearest thing I...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!jlrathbone
11/25/2016 12:05 PM
David - Thank you - that's brilliant. Perhaps someone can help me with one other problem. I use Jari's "JW Staff Polyphony" often. It works fine on my laptop, but on my Mac Pro (late 2013) - if I...
11/25/2016 11:02 AM
That's a good idea - thank you. It doesn't get round the wrong layer entry problem though! Actually, the OS X Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts is very useful, but I find it can't be used for...
11/25/2016 10:13 AM

Am I alone in wishing that colour could be reintroduced to help work-flow? Why don't the icons in the Tool Palette be made to match the items they refer to? It is still possible to have all dynamics...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

jlrathbone
11/25/2016 8:31 AM
 hard to describe
I agree - it's annoying that it plays everything in alt+spacebar mode. To get round this, I work in Scroll View and make a staff set (ctrl+alt+number) of what I want to check - then select that staff...
11/25/2016 8:03 AM