Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Buddy Cox
About Me 
Profile Created :8/28/1999 4:51 PM
Total Posts : 54
Interests : Harley Davidson, Military Writers Association
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :buddysbigband@aol.com
Personal Homepage : http://www.buddysbigband.com/
AOL IM : BuddysBigBand
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Buddy Cox

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Drum Que Pluging
[tr ][td class=msgThread2 height="100%" vAlign=top]I need help making a plugin or script[b] to make drum parts. Here is how I make them: Copy the pattern to fill the phrase. Use 1 bar measure repeat...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Buddy Cox
11/5/2012 4:37 PM

Prum Part Plugin
I need help making a plugin or script to make drum parts. Here is how I make them: Copy the pattern to fill the phrase. Use 1 bar measure repeat to hid all the notes. I make horn cues to show the...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Buddy Cox
10/23/2012 12:14 AM

Playback pause does not work
My playback does not pause. It works the same as the stop button returning to the start of the song. Changing the start point does not change the way pause works. it worked properly in earlier...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Buddy Cox
12/8/2009 9:14 PM
 Disappointing Forum and Finale Software
To avoid latency problems, do not use computer generated sounds. Use a midi devices (default midi or USB) for entry and playback. Turn off the 'MIDI thru' feature. Do not watch the screen as you play...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Buddy Cox
10/1/2009 11:24 PM
 Finale 2010 creating audio problems for other applications
I have the same problem. It occurs when I open Band-In-a-Box or Power Tracks with Finale open. I avoid the problem by closing Finale before opening either of these programs....
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Buddy Cox
9/1/2009 6:51 PM