Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Open ftm still not working  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : mkelley
About Me 
Profile Created :4/11/2002 2:51 PM
Total Posts : 174
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to mkelley

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 broadway show scores
Yes, I hate to say it (because it really doesn't address the question asked) but I agree with Jim in that this production is way out of line with high school, let alone junior high students. Heck, I...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!mkelley
10/13/2004 9:32 AM
 The Compose Forum is Back!
Okay, one more post and I'll stop. As of today I have been informed we are up and running and should experience no other problems (all things being equal, of course). It may take up to 24 hours for...
10/11/2004 7:35 PM
 My only off topic post, Sorry!
Our host servers were hit with a DOS (denial of service) attack, most likely by a script kiddie (one who knows little about computers but knows how to run a script they found on the internet). DOS...
10/11/2004 8:43 AM
 The Compose Forum is Back!
It is up this morning at this very point in time (about 6:30am PST) -- the word I have from our web host is they are still working on the situation, so it may come down at any time (or it may stay...
10/11/2004 8:38 AM
 Finale 2005 and The Latest Notepad
Zuill, Sure, anything is better than nothing, and I do agree with you that it might offer more flexibility with other programs (although my very limited experience is that you will get just as good...
8/27/2004 11:38 AM