Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Peter F
About Me 
Profile Created :11/7/2014 3:31 PM
Total Posts : 8
Occupation : Production Manager, Repertoire Development, MakeMusic Inc
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Peter F

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 (No Subject)
@Ron. I think FireFireFire is actually asking about a feature in Finale that creates a new, separate instrument with new settings when you select a measure and click Utilities > Change Instrument....
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Peter F
12/3/2015 7:54 PM
 File Manager Error -39
@Bacchus Music: I've never received any messages from you. It sounds like you may have inadvertently subscribed to this thread, which causes the forum to send you e-mail notifications for this thread...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Peter F
10/30/2015 12:44 PM
 Using the forum
@DAS: I just want to make doubly sure: Are you all set? I checked your account and I do see you listed as a member, but you mentioned that you'd contact one of us I haven't seen any PMs from you. My...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Peter F
9/10/2015 11:18 AM
 Blog entry about chords
(FYI: I'm still not speaking on behalf of MakeMusic in this message) @John Ruggero: I share your sentiment on the need for a textbook on chord suffixes and their history - believe it or not, someone...
8/7/2015 6:31 PM
 Blog entry about chords
(Disclaimer: I'm not speaking on behalf of MakeMusic in this message.) In my studies of jazz harmony, there are three types of notes in any given chord-scale: Chord Tones, Tensions, and Avoid Notes....
8/6/2015 12:05 PM