Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jamie Pettit
About Me 
Profile Created :5/4/2013 5:09 PM
Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jamie Pettit

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 The music won't stop!
I get the same behaviour if I click the mouse while the spacebar is down. Nothing to do but wait it out.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jamie Pettit
11/25/2013 8:22 PM
 Finale 2014 is a nightmare. Most disappointing update in a long time
First, programmers don't decide release dates, project managers and marketing execs do, and these people are incentivized (in some cases lavishly so) to hit pre-determined dates. But...yes, the...
11/9/2013 6:01 PM
 Why improving Finale's sound quality and performance result will be beneficial.
I posted in this issue a while back and was at the time unsure as whether it would be possible to mix 'n' match 32 & 64 bit code. So I checked with one of our architects who didn't want to commit...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jamie Pettit
9/12/2013 5:48 PM
 Tuplets not showing up
My pleasure. I'm a UI Designer (and former coder) by day, and there's most interesting phenomenon in my business: when users can't figure out how to use an interface, they almost invariably blame...
8/27/2013 5:09 PM
 Tuplets not showing up
RickSausage: in the UX business we have a saying...there are no stupid users, only bad UI designs. And this seems to me to be a curious bit of design. Can anyone tell me the use case for not showing...
8/26/2013 1:22 PM