Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Nonever
About Me 
Profile Created :4/21/2003 8:51 AM
Total Posts : 65
Occupation : High School Orchestra, Guitar Director and AP theory Teacher and Bassist. Now retired
Interests : Off Roading, composition (music & video)
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :irvin6@cox.net
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Nonever

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Mac 64 bit
Can some one help me to understand why Finale still does not support 64 bit as it does o the Windows version. How long will the "you can always use the obsolete os to be able to use our long in the...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Nonever
10/28/2015 11:20 PM
 Adjusting an instruments pitch set or instrument range
Thanks Zuill! I searched before I posted, must have missed it. Do you know the link? btw, It would seem that since the contrabass typically tunes down to D, it would be included in the pitch set for...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Nonever
10/27/2013 3:23 PM

Adjusting an instruments pitch set or instrument range
As a bassist I need to write and play back notes that finale considers out of range i.e., notes on the B strings. I can't locate a place in finale that will all be to extent notes below "e" of the...

Nonever
10/26/2013 2:48 PM
 Strange playback problem
I had a similar issue so I created another blank duplicate score; place each in scroll view; highlighted each of the parts in the old score and dragged all to the new score. For some reason dragging...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Nonever
7/28/2013 1:16 PM

No sound on playback
This is strange. I started out with an arrangement of modified jazz band with strings, displayed in concert pitch. The play back was fine not problems, not in concert pitch. I created another saved...

Nonever
7/18/2013 9:38 PM