Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : HDelahay
About Me 
Profile Created :3/16/2002 6:03 PM
Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to HDelahay

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Finale / PrintMusic on Linux?
I am being encouraged by an IT friend to consider moving from Windows to Linux. My biggest question is whether or not I would be able to access almost a decade of PrintMusic work on that platform. If...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

HDelahay
9/20/2010 8:45 AM

Resizing noteheads for optional parts in PrintMusic
Is there any way in PrintMusic to use smaller noteheads for optional (or non-melody) parts? I have tried using layer 2, which switches the stems, and this works alright, but if the harmony is higher...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

HDelahay
4/8/2010 5:58 PM
 Copying from Vocal staff to Piano
Gee, I think I've got it! I just tried the atachment, and got a message that my staves were using the same MIDI channel. I changed the piano from channel 1 to channel 2, and, wow, problem solved. (By...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!HDelahay
11/6/2009 3:08 AM

Copying from Vocal staff to Piano
I have been working with a small group singers for some years, creating sheet music so that we are "all on the same page" . . . literally. ("Take out the Rev10042009, and throw it away, because I'm...

HDelahay
11/6/2009 2:59 AM

incomplete measures
In writing hymns, many times the verses do not fall right on the downbeat, and require a pick-up measure. No problem. However, at the end of the verse, the final measure is truncated, to compliment...

HDelahay
9/1/2008 8:26 PM