Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Scanning  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Tyler
About Me 
Profile Created :3/31/2001 9:20 AM
Total Posts : 3586
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Tyler

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 student without teacher..
That's right - you don't have to be associated with a teacher or school to use the program. All of the songs are available to you with your subscription, and assessment works just the same. Teacher...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!Tyler
9/7/2011 10:01 PM
 Running so slow, it is not usable
I think your best bet is to contact the company on Monday. It definitely is Win 7 64bit compatible (I've been using it on that primarily for 2 years now). From what you've said, it sounds like it's...
9/4/2011 12:09 PM
 SmartMusic iPhone App?
Flash reviews on Android 2.2 are mixed. Applications that have been designed for mobiles, as well as well-written flash applications for desktop work great on Android. Poorly written applications...
8/25/2010 12:00 AM
 Finale playback vs. Smartmusic playback
Your original descript ion sounds like you're saying the tempo changes at each of those places in Finale - as if you already have something manually set for each of those places. I think that's what...
5/29/2010 5:11 PM
 SmartMusic iPhone App?
Adobe has all of the other major mobile OS makers signed on for Flash 10.1 support. Apple is playing the part of the outsider here, in that if you want to develop for them, you'll have to remake...
4/27/2010 9:49 PM