Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > double repeat  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Jetcopy
About Me 
Profile Created :10/30/2000 5:19 PM
Total Posts : 4795
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Jetcopy

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 copy pasting chord changes to drums and percussion staves
Zuill, try it again but make your test file in Eb major. When I did that, the perc. chords were a minor 3rd off. I've never had this problem because I've never had the need to put chord symbols on a...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jetcopy
12/20/2016 9:05 PM
 Dorico Sample page
.... and the 4th system on the page, the accidentals are colliding with notes in the 4/8 measures, yet the 12/8 measure could have been made less wide to alleviate this problem.
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jetcopy
Today 7:42 PM
 Automatic Music Spacing
I have no problem with giving my files to my clients. If they need revisions in the future, they usually come back to me for it. Trust in a working relationship works both ways. As far as...
Today 10:29 AM
 Tempo information is not exported to a MIDI file.
Jun, I opened up your midi file in Logic, and all of the tempo information is there. I think your problem is with Sonar. In Logic, if I import a midi file, the tempo info doesn't transfer from the...
Yesterday 12:46 PM
 Transcription Help?
Yes, the OP might need help. Still, it's worthwhile to try. My first experience with transcribing by ear was in 7th grade. I played cornet and wanted to play a Tijuana brass song. I asked my teacher...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Jetcopy
12/15/2016 2:51 PM