Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : thomasmith
About Me 
Profile Created :5/11/2009 10:45 AM
Total Posts : 96
Interests : heirloom tomatoes rule!
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.thomasmithmusic.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to thomasmith

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Proper Icon for the latest updated Finale 25
Me too, Vaughan. All of what Dr. Wiggy says is good, and I'll try to incorporate one of those ideas. But it's still puzzling. And speaking of puzzling, I was trying to tile pages to print out a draft...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!thomasmith
11/12/2016 4:19 PM
 Finale 25 printing off-center in landscape
Congratulations. I know how much work and stress that can be for a person. May it last as long as you would like it to last. (the celebration, that is)
9/9/2016 12:49 PM
 Finale 25 printing off-center in landscape
DOCTOR Wiggy? Please explain. I know that with your superior knowledge and experience with Finale, you've been healing patients on this forum for some time now. But I'm guessing that based on that...
9/8/2016 4:35 PM
 Staff size and horizontal compression questions
Hi Mark, I took a quick look through your piece solely for visual reasons. RVS Lee says good things above. There will be some 'playing around' that you will have to do. But be thankful that Finale is...
6/27/2016 2:14 PM
 Pixelation when publishing
FWIW I've experienced that poor resolution problem too. Acrobat Pro is great, and I use it for compiling music, text and image files into booklets and volumes, but a couple of weeks ago I realized...
5/13/2016 3:09 PM