Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > New Help Center  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Malcolm M.
About Me 
Profile Created :7/16/2015 12:29 PM
Total Posts : 17
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Malcolm M.

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 New Help Center
Thanks again for all of your suggestions and discussion about the new Help Center. We realize that sharing files for meaningful discussion is really important for you all, and in the spirit of...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Malcolm M.
8/4/2016 6:09 PM
 New Help Center
Hi all, I'd like to address some important concerns brought up by Motet and others about uploading files to Community posts. The answer is a bit complicated. As some of you may have noticed, the Help...
8/4/2016 12:01 PM
 Volume is softer than ANY thing else on my computer
Hi all, there are indeed known issues with low VST output in Finale 2014.5. If those issues are very severe and aren't remedied by using the Score Manager/Mixer or VST Banks and Effects then we...
7/18/2016 4:31 PM
 horn parts-1st & 3rd on one part and 2&4 on the other part
I'd have to agree with the others here--it's generally standard to have horn 1&2 and 3&4 paired in parts with two horns to a part. That makes it easier for the player to tell what part they're...
7/14/2016 9:45 AM
 Percussion Maps
Percussion MIDI maps are found in the following location: %appdata%\MakeMusic\Finale 2014.5\MIDI Device Annotation You can get there by pressing the Windows key + R and copy/pasting that location....
6/10/2016 12:18 PM