Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Hanne-Sofie
About Me 
Profile Created :1/4/2016 3:17 PM
Total Posts : 13
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Hanne-Sofie

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 All sorts of troubles with Finale 25: view, palettes, menu clicking and default pdf names
And it still insists on naming all my pdf files (....) "- score.pdf" This is very impractical. If I change something in a file, then print the file again with the same file name, my mac asks me -...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Hanne-Sofie
11/23/2016 12:40 PM
 All sorts of troubles with Finale 25: view, palettes, menu clicking and default pdf names
Hello again, first I was unable to click on "check for update", this field was grey. But all of a sudden, it turned black and now I have the update installed. Looking MUCH better so far!!
11/22/2016 10:03 AM
Hello and thanks! It seems I have version 25.0.0. I am now searching for this update you are mentioning. That review points out all those things I've been struggling with :)
11/22/2016 9:41 AM

I upgraded to Finale 25 and am regretting I did it. I am having many issues with the new version: View and tool palettes: like before, on the Mac you are not able to attach the toolboxes to the open...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Hanne-Sofie
11/20/2016 7:02 PM
 Random crashes Finale 2014.5
Hello again, and thank you Skjalg for looking at my file :D I got an answer now from the support team. Malcolm there tells me I should not use "hard space" but rather use regular space. But I can't...
1/8/2016 10:46 AM