Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Choosing a printer.  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : apollon
About Me 
Profile Created :8/3/2001 2:06 AM
Total Posts : 56
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :abest@eudoramail.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to apollon

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

OSX, QuickTime and Finale 2004
Hi, all ! I had several playback troubles when using QuickTime 5.0 (all versions) with Finale 2003 running on G4 OS 9.2.2. Finally, when I get to install QT 6.0.2 (but keeping same Finale and OS...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

apollon
12/11/2003 2:48 PM
 Tuplets Tool troubles
Paul and migman, I have tried the suggestions you sent me and they all have worked, both. However, I will prefer to use Simple Entry because it seems (to me) still more direct. Thank you a lot....
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!apollon
11/1/2003 8:21 AM

Tuplets Tool troubles
I am having troubles on tuplets with Finale 2003. I used to write tuplets in former versions of Finale because all was easier and all always worked. Is there a real tuplet problem with Finale 2003...

apollon
10/31/2003 12:12 PM

Repeat texts individually.
Is there a way to place a repeat text ( D.C. al Fine, to Coda, signs, etc) only on a stave, individually ? thanks in advance. Andrew

apollon
9/4/2003 4:10 AM
 End Repeat Bar display
The problem was fixed as it follows : 1. Staff tool 2. Edit Staff Attributes 3. Selection for Instrument 2 4. Uncheck "endings and text repeats" Thanks a lot. Andrew ...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!apollon
7/4/2003 8:09 AM