Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! > More Upgrade Concerns - Is the Requirement to Login New?  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : BandManRI
About Me 
Profile Created :10/9/2011 9:11 PM
Total Posts : 7
Occupation : Elementary Band & String Teacher, Warwick Public Schools, Warwick, RI
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://mysite.verizon.net/mgolec
Private Message : Send a Private Message to BandManRI

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 More Upgrade Concerns - Is the Requirement to Login New?
I agree with everyone's gripe. I have been using Smart Music for many years, and this new upgrade is awful. I too do not always have internet access and having to "plan ahead" as suggested is...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!BandManRI
9/22/2013 7:55 AM
 using 2 monitors
Thank you.
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!BandManRI
2/11/2012 12:18 PM

using 2 monitors
How do I set up to have my score (in scroll view) display over two monitors? I would like to be able to view part of my score on my laptop screen and the rest of it over an external monitor, this way...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

BandManRI
2/11/2012 11:42 AM
 save as audio file bit rate
Thanks everyone. I was just curious if there was an undocumented way of boosting the bit rate. Saffron is correct, when you start adding other processing to the signal, the increased bit rate helps....
10/11/2011 11:29 AM
 Some Words of Praise Among the Brickbats
My thanks also to everyone at MM. I'm new to the posts, but I've been a Finale user since 2001, and the teams have always been there when I needed help. Great job gang! And GREAT Product!
10/11/2011 5:21 AM