Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > New Beta plug-in: JW Change v0.27  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : madyson
About Me 
Profile Created :10/28/1999 11:21 PM
Total Posts : 53
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to madyson

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Count Items
How can I make the Count Items plugin to be available in Linked Parts? I know that MM made that impossible for compatibility reasons with the score, but that plugin couldn't do any harm to my score...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

madyson
8/14/2013 2:38 PM
 Editorial metronome markings etc to print grey: how?
With Acrobat (not Reader, the full one), you can change the color of text in the PDF itself: Tools - Advanced Editing - TouchUp Text Tool, select the text you want to change, rightclick - Properties,...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!madyson
11/16/2012 9:03 AM
 Editorial metronome markings etc to print grey: how?
Put a dummy note in a layer you won't use otherwise Define the color text as Technique text and assign it to the bar with [Edit Expression Assignment] set it to only show on the dummy's layer, hide...
11/15/2012 7:31 PM
 Changing ties to dotted notes
Clearing the MIDI data can help (Selection Tool-Select All-Edit-Clear Selected Items-MIDI Data) I've found that Retranscribe takes the underlying MIDI data into account. grtz
11/5/2012 10:25 AM
 New Beta plug-in: JW Change v0.27
Ok, appar. the right endpoints where just 1 or 2 evpu's extending into the next bar, everything works now Thx.
Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!madyson
11/3/2012 4:18 PM