Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Amfortas
About Me 
Profile Created :6/9/2016 8:55 PM
Total Posts : 7
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Amfortas

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Temporarily alter staff abbrevations
If you let Finale automatically number the instruments then the number will still appear after whatever abbreviation you type into the box. So yes it's probably best to not let Finale automatically...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Amfortas
11/26/2016 12:36 PM
Okay yes this works so long as you rename the staves and abbreviations and re-add the 1 and 2 etc. Maybe not ideal but it gets the job done. Thanks
11/26/2016 11:45 AM
Thanks. Only problem now is that it says "E. Hn. 2" by default instead of the name "E. Hn" that I provided. Know how to get rid of that pesky 2 without removing it from the other pages?
11/26/2016 11:33 AM

I'm writing a piece where Oboe 2 also plays English Horn, and I'd like to be able to change the staff abbreviation to E. Hn. on the pages where English Horn plays first. I haven't found a way to do...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Amfortas
11/26/2016 11:16 AM

TG Tools Not Working
Hi, I'm using Finale 2014.5 with Windows 10. I use to have no problems with TG Tools, but now nothing happens when, for instance, I try to make a Tremolo. I click "go" and simply nothing happens. I...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Amfortas
6/19/2016 11:53 AM