Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : John Ruggero
About Me 
Profile Created :3/12/2000 4:41 PM
Total Posts : 820
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to John Ruggero

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 A Final Finale Request
I agree wholeheartedly, Christopher Smith. Wess's solutions to all matters of engraving issues are unsurpassed, and I have gained so much from him, for which I am very grateful. Thank you again,...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!John Ruggero
12/31/2016 5:38 PM
 A Final Finale Request
Thanks Wess, that is an intriguing solution for flatish ties and slurs that I will explore, but I am more interested in the slurs of irregular shapes that are impossible to create in Finale. For my...
12/30/2016 7:20 AM
 A Final Finale Request
Thanks, N. I can usually get what I want with your approach, but in this case I want less hook at the end of the slur, but more bend a bit before the end to avoid high notes. The two requirements...
12/24/2016 7:52 AM
 A Final Finale Request
Thanks for your comments, N. http://notat.io/viewtopic.php?t=207 contains an example of a slur that cannot be accomplished at all in Finale, but is now possible in LilyPond. This is an extreme case,...
12/23/2016 11:04 AM

A Final Finale Request
Dear MakeMusic, Please allow users to add their own control points to slurs in the next version of Finale. This one capability would be worth more to me than any other change you could make. Thank...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

John Ruggero
12/23/2016 8:52 AM