Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : RHall
About Me 
Profile Created :2/14/2001 5:27 PM
Total Posts : 11
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to RHall

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Format Parts Dialog
Does anyone know how to turn off the automatic "Fromat Parts Dialog?" I have a student who cannot print what he is seeing on the screen (MacBook, Finale 2007). We have turned off all of the auto...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

RHall
11/1/2007 4:41 PM
 Does anyone have any basic harp music?
Check out some orchestration books. Many times they will have a whole chapter devoted to the harp. "The Technique of Orchestration" by Keny Kennan is a good one (or the Adler book is good too). Good...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!RHall
2/23/2004 10:27 PM
 Different noteheads in different layers
For thoseof you reading this topic, I figured it out. I am using the staff styles and applying the percussion font as the notational font. So, I can assign every C to be a diamond and every F to be a...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!RHall
1/29/2004 5:55 PM

Different noteheads in different layers
Does anyone know how to achieve different noteheads in different layers? I have 2003. I am doing a percussion piece and need a square notehead in layer 1 and a diamond notehead in layer 2 (both a...

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

RHall
1/29/2004 5:04 PM
 percussion help
Try this: Play your snare line in using Speedy (or what ever entry you use) and leave the notes as D2. Now go to Staff Attributes (the tool with the treble clef on it), high-lite the measures you...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!RHall
6/13/2003 6:44 AM