Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Trumpet Player
About Me 
Profile Created :5/4/2009 5:30 PM
Total Posts : 24
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Trumpet Player

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Installing Finale on a new laptop
Hi all- I just bought a new laptop with no CD reader in it, and would like to install my Finale 2010 on it. Unfortunately I have a Finale CD, and when I sign into the Finale page it tells me that...

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Trumpet Player
11/19/2016 1:36 PM

Stolen Laptop
Hi all- Today my laptop was stolen, the laptop on which I had Finale installed. Was my Finale also stolen, or is possible to report this and have that one deactivated? Or do I have to buy Finale...

Trumpet Player
10/1/2012 8:16 PM

Fermata on a bar line
Good morning! (or afternoon depending on your location!) How can I put a fermata on a barline? Thank you!! Trumpet Player

Trumpet Player
3/19/2012 12:32 PM
 Tuplet Questions
Zuill- You're right, I did write Truplet. Too much practicing the trumpet this morning and enough coffee!! I thought the Beethoven 7 worked well in that movie. Which Walton piece would you have...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Trumpet Player
9/2/2011 11:20 AM
 Tuplet Questions
Morning! OK I have another truplet problem. This time I need to enter these 3 notes in a tuplet in the space of a quarter note in 4/4 time - dotted eighth, sixteenth, eighth (the Beethoven 7 rhythm)....
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Trumpet Player
9/2/2011 10:00 AM