Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Change in Forum Location  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Messy Piano
About Me 
Profile Created :5/20/2006 11:50 AM
Total Posts : 67
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Messy Piano

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Change in Forum Location
Please don't shut this forum down! You have something very special here that few companies can say they have, and I don't think your marketing department appreciates it. I've been reading it for...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Messy Piano
12/4/2016 10:37 AM
 Changing Lyric Font
Peter, Thank you very much for helping me out! I've been changing fonts for all these years they way you said, and when I tried to do that yesterday, it didn't work. And today it does. When it didn't...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Messy Piano
7/8/2015 1:57 PM

Changing Lyric Font
I finally had to upgrade to from 2011 to 2014D and I really like it. My previous version was 2011 and it gradually became so unstable in Yosemite that I couldn't even open Finale without it crashing....

Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!

Messy Piano
7/7/2015 8:05 AM
 Cannot delete chord symbols in 2011!!
Chuck, I upgraded from 2009 but I usually upgrade every 3 or so years. I wonder if your problem is some sort of bug that is caused by setting up a document a certain way. Don't they usually come out...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Messy Piano
8/17/2010 7:59 AM
 Cannot delete chord symbols in 2011!!
I'm sorry if I insulted you. I have just been trying to help and give back to the forum. I am not an expert like a lot of the users here. However, I make leadsheets without your problem, so that is...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Messy Piano
8/16/2010 12:13 PM