Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : author
About Me 
Profile Created :3/16/2015 6:48 AM
Total Posts : 30
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Personal Homepage : http://www.playmusic-finale.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to author

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Installers, uninstallers and other utilities for Finale plug-ins.
Your plug-ins can be removed by this uninstaller. The user only need to click the uninstaller .exe-file and then follow the uninstall wizard. If you work in Visual C++, create Win32 Project (Windows...
Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!author
3/21/2016 3:33 AM
Your plug-ins can be updated using this utility. The user only need to click the update .exe-file (the file must be located in the same folder with your plug-in's .fxt-file) and then follow the...
3/21/2016 3:11 AM
NOTE: In _tWinMain() the OPEN_EXISTNG parameter in the function CreateFile() and the name of the function RegOpenKeyEx for unknown reasons are displayed incorrectly. The first four letters in the...
2/7/2016 10:39 AM

If you want your plug-ins can be installed by this installer. The user only need to click the installer .exe-file (this file must be located in the same folder with your .fxt-file) and then follow...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

author
2/3/2016 2:37 PM
 Playmusic mode of playing scores.
Have you sold any? [/quote] I never considered this forum as a means of sales promotion of my Finale plug-in. At least it would be deprived of any practical meaning, because this forum is visited by...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!author
1/27/2016 4:47 AM