Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : saxop
About Me 
Profile Created :3/31/2007 12:21 AM
Total Posts : 261
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to saxop

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Constructive idea and question for MM
So in other words, this release was about 90% maintenance, 10% new features. Some of the changes sound huge. 64-bit. CoreGraphics. It sounds like Human Playback was shifted away from its plug-in...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!saxop
8/26/2016 4:42 AM
 Windows 10 Compatibility
Did that version have a finmid32.dll? I've forgotten how all that used to work, but if it's not giving a different error message, then it's probably failing on something other than audio driver...
1/1/2016 9:23 AM
 Windows 10 Compatibility
You could probably rule the sound card issue out completely by downloading the demo for 2014 and making sure it runs properly. I assume you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Finale...
1/1/2016 1:49 AM
 Speedy Entry / Simple Entry - can't actually see what I'm doing!
It comes down completely to what type of music you are entering and whether or not you are using a MIDI keyboard. If you are using a MIDI keyboard and your music includes lots of chords (not chord...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!saxop
11/25/2015 3:42 PM
 Finale 2014.5 is Here!
Perhaps it's this? https://visualstudiomagazine.com/Blogs/Tool-Tracker/2013/01/Get-Back-Previous-Versions-of-Visual-Studio.aspx ...
11/22/2015 1:35 PM