Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Michael Ducharme
About Me 
Profile Created :10/4/2007 9:44 AM
Total Posts : 365
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :mducharme@gmail.com
Personal Homepage : http://www.michaeljducharme.com
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Michael Ducharme

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Dorico Sample page
Here is an updated version with the Dorico default changed so that the tie starts and ends at the end/beginning of the noteheads. There are a very large number of defaults for each item - ex. for...
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Ducharme
12/25/2016 2:10 PM
 Dorico Sample page
Yeah, that is MUCH nicer. It seems Dorico was released with some poor default settings. At least that's my impression, having worked a bit with the demo over the last 3 weeks. Now, if you can...
12/24/2016 2:55 PM
 Dorico Sample page
I think I got the Dorico output looking a little nicer by tweaking the program defaults regarding slur engraving and slur thickness / staff line thickness / barline thickness. (no manual adjustments...
12/24/2016 2:39 PM
 Finale 2014 - a new book already? ;) Hmm...
I doubt it's a mistake actually - the synopsis talks about specific new features in 2012 (ScoreManager, etc). They probably couldn't use the synopsis for the Finale 2014 book just yet because it...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Ducharme
10/25/2013 6:11 PM
 Ancient Music Printer Plus files & program
DOSBox should work just fine. I have used it for running old DOS apps. A virtual machine would work too, but is much more complicated, and then you need some kind of installation discs to install DOS...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Michael Ducharme
5/21/2013 9:47 AM