Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED! > MUS to MusicXML batch converter  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : McVittie
About Me 
Profile Created :12/13/2010 7:50 PM
Total Posts : 9
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :mcvittal@hotmail.com
MSN Messenger : Alex McVittie
Private Message : Send a Private Message to McVittie

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info

Rolls with piano
How do I do a "roll" with the left hand? See attached image. This is going to bother me if I can't get it working.

Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!

McVittie
5/15/2011 7:28 PM

Jazz triangle symbol?
Hello, I am using Finale 2010. I am trying to write out chord symbols, and can't figure out for the life of me how to enter in the little jazz triangle in Finale. I've tried everything suggested...

McVittie
5/15/2011 3:43 PM

MUS to MusicXML batch converter
Hello, I recently got MuseScore portable onto my thumb drive, which is really useful, seeing as I don't have a laptop, and now I can work on sheet music from any computer. Problem is, I have around...

Plug-In Development - FORUM HAS MOVED!

McVittie
3/13/2011 6:44 PM

Making Finale Viewer portable?
I've often had the experience of wanting to open a piece I want to print, but then realizing that the computer I'm on doesn't have Finale on it.The simple answer to this would be "Get Finale Viewer...

McVittie
1/4/2011 8:37 PM

Hiding note stems
I have seen in some pieces where there are only dots, rather than defined note values. (When you entered notes with HyperScribe, as it was loading, it would give this effect, but not permanently) Is...

McVittie
12/15/2010 10:16 PM