Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : herbertg
About Me 
Profile Created :4/27/2003 6:22 AM
Total Posts : 5
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to herbertg

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Installing my teacher SM in another computer
Newer versions of SmartMusic (newer than SmartMusic2012 / running MacOs Lion or newer): - You can log in with a valid teacher subscription on every computer - Everey student needs an own student...
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!herbertg
5/5/2014 8:51 PM
 New member from SPain / getting full score / registering my schools
Hello, SmartMusic 2012c works fine in Germany, all features supported (Accompagniments, assignments, grade book etc...) Also my School is listed (Klettgau-Gymnasium Waldshut-Tiengen). I'm using...
1/1/2013 11:47 PM
 Finale crashing while creating SmartMusic files
Hello, long time ago, I had a similar problem. The solution was to set the audio output to MIDI, not Garritan or similar and speaker to 'SmartMusicSynthesizer'. Good luck! Herbert
2/16/2012 7:51 AM

Ten Minutes for Making an Assignment!
It takes about ten minutes, to create and schedule one (1) assignment and I'm getting crazy... It is not possible to use the Gradebook, when it is so slow. Very, very bad... Herbert Gramsch

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

herbertg
10/25/2010 4:54 PM
 Access to gradebook for 2011?
... this will mean, it is not possible, to import classes from the last year to the actual year? :shocked The classes stay nearly the same and need only to be renamed... ... and all my students need...
8/17/2010 1:35 AM