Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : jamaroney
About Me 
Profile Created :8/23/2006 9:46 AM
Total Posts : 6
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to jamaroney

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Using Countoff
While the setting for countoff can now be defaulted to "No Countoff", it gets re-activated when shutting off "Follow Me." The user should be allowed to change the default setting for this as well....
SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!jamaroney
2/6/2016 2:30 PM
 Choral Music/Vocal Music
I, too, am a voice teacher and choral director, and I share the same complaint, except mine goes back to 12 years ago. SmartMusic apparently decided early on to forego vocal and choral music. Yet...
5/21/2011 8:17 PM
 No new vocal music in years (and other gripes)
Thank you for responding, Mr. Anderson. But the total lack of any new vocal material in over a DECADE implies an intentional neglect of this field on your company's part. Some recommendations? Too...
5/23/2009 7:02 AM
Well, it's been almost three years since my first post on this, and to date SmartMusic has yet to produce any new vocal files - that makes it over a decade since any new vocal music. For shame,...
5/22/2009 12:12 PM

As a college vocal music instructor, I am most frustrated with SmartMusic over their lack of new classical and musical theatre vocal music selections. Since I started using SmartMusic 8 years ago, to...

SmartMusic - FORUM HAS MOVED!

jamaroney
8/23/2006 10:32 AM