Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Lawson D
About Me 
Profile Created :6/8/2015 2:35 PM
Total Posts : 90
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Lawson D

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 25.2 update works on MacBookPro but not on MacPro (solved)
Hi All, Here is a link to the knowledge base article that Michael has mentioned in his post above: https://makemusic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222307 . Hope this helps!
Finale - Macintosh - FORUM HAS MOVED!Lawson D
12/12/2016 4:50 PM
 WARNING UPDATE! Do Not Run the Windows 25 Upgrade on Windows 7
CraigP, Motet is on the right track. Crashing when using the Expression tool can occur and when it does, it is best to reset preferences. This has been known to happen from time to time on the...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Lawson D
10/20/2016 10:58 AM
Hi Jan, Thanks for letting me know. It seems like you are actually seeing some unexpected behavior as well. I do expect the updater to remove the program components at C:\Program Files\Finale (except...
10/19/2016 3:33 PM
Hi Ron, That certainly does sound like the updater actually failed and is not working as expected and reported. So far, we have not had widespread reports of the updater failing, so I do expect this...
10/19/2016 3:16 PM
 New Help Center
Hey Everyone, I wanted to take a second to add some clarity to the purpose of the new community pages we've just rolled out, and answer some of the questions you have posted. We believe it makes...
8/4/2016 10:31 AM