Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums >  FinaleScript - FORUM HAS MOVED! Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Scott Amort
About Me 
Profile Created :1/1/1999 11:53 AM
Total Posts : 111
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Finale for Linux??
For an interesting read on this subject, check out Jef Raskin's site - http://rchi.raskincenter.org/aboutrchi/index.php . He was one of the original Macintosh creators, and recently wrote a book...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Scott Amort
4/16/2005 11:47 AM
 Feel like you've outgrown Finale? Where do we go from here?
This thread reminded me of James Ingram's site. He is Stockhausen's copyist. Until only a few years ago, he used Finale 3.0.1 in combination with Freehand, which is Macromedia's less-capable...
3/9/2005 10:35 PM
 switch from Win98SE to WinXP home
Hey Mike, One bit of advice. Do a clean install. A bit more effort, but well worth it in the end. In my experience, upgrades cause no end of trouble. Best, Scott
2/28/2005 2:47 PM
 Maestro & Petrucci don't work in Acrobat 7.0
Not to re-open a can of worms, but I can't accept that Microsoft is to blame for the inability of Finale to output EPS. I use a number of EPS generating programs on Windows XP (Illustrator, Acrobat,...
2/24/2005 3:55 PM
 Spatial Notation
Hi Dainis, I mostly 'eyeball' it. I had a look at the Yorick tool you mentioned. Seems to be a wee bit of overkill. That sort of mathematical precision certainly won't translate into performance, but...
2/23/2005 10:52 AM