Finale SmartMusic
  Home | Log In | Register | Search | Help

MakeMusic Forum > Public Forums > Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED! > Automatic Music Spacing  Forum Quick Jump

Viewing user profile for : Anders Hedelin
About Me 
Profile Created :7/26/2010 2:10 PM
Total Posts : 7
Interests : Unavailable
Contact Info
E-Mail Address :Unavailable
Private Message : Send a Private Message to Anders Hedelin

Last 5 Posts
ThreadForumPost Info
 Automatic Music Spacing
I really liked Vaughan's comparison with photographers. What I would like to ask you, Vaughan and Harpsi, is what your customers say to that (not getting hold of the Finale files)? Do they mutter...
Finale - Windows - FORUM HAS MOVED!Anders Hedelin
Today 9:42 AM
 Automatic Music Spacing
That's how I originally wanted it too, but the publisher insisted on his convenience. I think we will have to have another discussion, this time about convenience vs. quality. Old topic...
Today 9:11 AM
 Automatic Music Spacing
I think that the replies to this small comment of mine have shown that there really is a definite use, not to say an urgent need, for a change in the program. I only hope that Finale developers will...
Yesterday 2:24 PM
 Automatic Music Spacing
And to Zuill, thanks again for you reply! I did lock systems and I did send pdf's but in this case it obviously didn't help. None of us are infallible it seems, neither me, music publishers nor...
Yesterday 1:13 PM
 Automatic Music Spacing
Thanks for your replies! I checked the document in question, and in the Doc Opt the music-spacing 'incorporate' option was chosen all right. But what then could have happened to the files? The...
Yesterday 12:41 PM